Blog Moved

Future posts related to technology are directly published to LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/prasadchitta

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Send-off to Prasad (Good Luck Prasad)



Today, after having spent 4+ years at Oracle in Enterprise Manager Grid Control Strategic Customer program, worked with internal and external customers, I am moving on. My Oracle colleagues have given me a wonderful send off treat at Little Italy. This picture is when Gagan is presenting me the gift of "Kautilya's Arthasastra (Three volume set!)"

I would thank everyone of my colleagues who made my stay at Oracle a really memorable one. It has just gone in a jiffy starting with internal customers, training the Japan team, working with customers in Australia, Korea, Hongkong, China, India, Germany and North America. The trips to Oracle HQ for Open World 2006 and 2009 and CAB are very memorable. It is the demo booths, sessions and Hands on Labs and various activities around helping customers achieve their goals and enable them serve their customers better!

I wish all my Oracle colleagues all the best!

No comments: