Blog Moved

Future posts related to technology are directly published to LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/prasadchitta

Monday, August 9, 2010

8035 days or 22 years!

It is 22 years since I have associated myself with computers and software. So what?

The key point to make is my recent move from "Grid Control" to "Smart Grid" ...

Having worked for past 4 years with Oracle working with computing grid management software, I have moved over to IBM into consulting solutions around the power grids!

It is just few weeks into the new role, and currently focusing on the domestic market. A new role, in a new place with only thing common to my immediate past role is "GRID" but in the both contexts, this same word means completely different!

With a new learning experience everyday, "Grid" is going to keep me active for several more cycles...

Is it??

No comments: